As I previously mentioned my current daily step target is 6100 steps. I do go over this amount by a couple of hundred steps and sometimes when I forget to wear my Galaxy Fit e I need to make up for the steps I didn’t count. Here are some ways I get in my step count
- Standing up while folding clothes and step in place
- While I’m listening to my professors’ podcasts I walk around the room
- I go up and down the stairs a couple of extra time
- While doing my nightly toy clean up I put the bins at the farthest place in the room and take 2 toys are at time.
- While washing dishes I step in place
- Dance Parties.. The kids and I dance (more like jump) for 30 minutes to a play list that ranges from reggaeton, merengue and top 40 songs from different decades
Remember my goal isn’t to be perfect but to stay active!