February is all about Health
Before you read the following post I want you to keep somethings in mind
- This post is all about me
- I’m not judging anyone who loves how they look
- I’m not an expert in the subject… its all about trial an error
I’ve been waiting all January to do this because I want to talk about the small steps I have taken to live healthier life. For the past two years my relationship with food has been messy and unhealthy. This is what I did in January
- I bought my self a Galaxy Fit E and I love it for two reasons. The price was on budget ($59) and it offers a wide range of readings such as steps, heart rate and weather. It also tells the time!
- Set my step count at 6000
- Downloaded MyFitness Pal
- Bought some new work out clothes
- Got out a pair of shorts. I hanged them up in the back of the bedroom’s door as motivation
- YouTube workouts
There have been a few days where I have struggled to keep motivated and I’ve had many moments where I questioned my self… what I’m doing and if it is going to work…Losing weigh for me is all about reconnecting to my self, continue creating a healthy relationship with food and mental health. I understand that happiness isn’t connected to the scale and it doesn’t measure over health. I however love feeling lighter and wearing clothes that I wouldn’t wear at a higher weight.Changes are happening!!!
>Follow me on Instagram & Twitter @journeysandus7 <<