Kids & Winter Part 3
Today I’ll be sharing what I’ve learned when it comes to snow pants.
- Babies and toddlers don’t need to wear snow pants or suits unless you are going for a walk, playing in the snow or spending time outdoors. I have not bought the triplets snow pants, they are not practical at the moment so I just decided to forgo that purchase.
- There are two types of snow pants I prefer. The first one is with straps for toddler and up to 7 year old. The second one is just the ones you button at the waist. My 8 year old (soon to be 9) has not wear his snow pants this winter so far.
- My preferred brand for snow pants is Carters Oshkosh because they sale the snow pants and jacket as a bundle.
- Make sure the snow pants are warm but light weight!
- If is not too cold outside I’ve used water proof sweatpants on top of the regular sweatpants
When I had my first child, I bought him an adorable Winnie The Pooh snow suit… he wore it once and my second child wore it twice. With my second child I spent $100 on a snow suit … he wore it once and the triplets wore it once each… I know we are tempted to buy our bundles the best but sometimes we get carried away and end up with staff that becomes useless.
I hope everyone had a great Wednesday!
On Friday I’ll be posting a SPECIAL post!
*All the products I have mentioned in this post, I bought them with my own money. I use them and recommend them because they have work for me. We all have different preferences and remember what works for me, might not work for you.
>>Follow me on Instagram & Twitter @journeysandus7 <<