30 Before 30
The countdown has begun, in 30 days I will be 30 years old. My 20’s were all about becoming a mother and a wife. This means that in the last decade I have not invested in my self as much. So my 30’s are going to be about growth and change while continuing my journey as a mother and a wife.
I came up with many ideas, I chose 30 things that I would like to either accomplish, re-introduce and try in my life. I won’t call it a bucket list because my bucket list is mostly travelling around the world. This is my 30 before 30 list.
- Start a Blog
- Get those tattoos I’ve put off for years
- No Social Media for a day (Hubby will be posting on that day)
- Go Vegan for a day
- Loose 8 lb
- Water fast for a day
- Introduce a 15 min HIIT work out twice a week
- Review a product/products
- Read the Psalm book
- Reorganize my (our) closet
- No Netflix for a day ( I watch an episode of The Office a day)
- Spa Day
- Get in the habit of waking up at 6:00 a.m. Monday to Friday
- Try some Korean BBQ (I’ve been wanting to try it for the last 15 years!
- Get a painting from a local artist for the leaving room
- Decorate the dinning room (there is nothing on the walls of our main floor)
- Recycle all the cans of formula (for some odd reason I can’t bring my self to throw them out)
- Shred all the paper that needs to be shredded (I have put this off for years)
- Minimize the use of single use plastics
- Buy a the Fossil watch I put off buying for 6 years ( I wear a $10 watch)
- Read 2 books by Margaret Atwood (Canadian Icon)
- Re-learn portion control (I’ve been stress eating for 2 years)
- Finish the kids scrap books
- Collect & Donate baby clothes for NICU (Global Citizenship)
- Accept the things I cannot change
- Organize the family photo albums
- Dress up for my birthday
The list does not reflect the order of the post so make sure you visit us to find out what is happening that day!
My first choice is to OFFICIALLY START A BLOG! I have always wanted to start a blog about our life (the good and the bad) but things got in the way. Plus the self doubt has prevented me from sharing it with the world. I love to write and I feel like this is the right time to start.
I will be posting daily for the next 30 days.
What are something you would like or would have liked to accomplish before 30?
Welcome to our blog!